1. What are the four criteria of creativity as measured by the Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (TTCT)?
A. flexibility, intelligence, elaboration, and fluency
B. intelligence, originality, elaboration, and flexibility
C. fluency, flexibility, elaboration, and originality
D. fluency, originality, intelligence, and charisma
2. According to Piaget, what occurs during the development phase known as equilibrium?
A. schemata are proven to be inadequate to explain environment
B. responses to environment are adjusted to agree with schemata
C. schemata are adjusted to agree with environment
D. schemata become adequate to explain the child’s environment
3. What is the name of the instructional strategy that entails learning complex behaviors through a sequence of connected stimulus-response interactions?
4. Which school of educational psychology asserts that individuals react to their entire field of experience rather than to individual elements?
A. Gestalt psychology
C. Freudian psychoanalysis
D. classical conditioning
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Marcia’s four stages of adolescent development?
B. identity diffusion